The mind is a terrible thing to waste and so is talent. Show off your artistic talents in a publicity contest. Designing a masterpiece that will spark attention and have students saying“ Hey I want to go to that CAB event,” is key to winning this competition. All projects must be brought in to the CAB Office (SU 221) by Thursday, March 28th at 5pm or submitted via the CAB website. Prizes will range from $100 to $300. Show us how you market CAB!
Official Rules for Market Me
1. Event must be chosen from the following:
April 2: TWLOHA Event
April 5: Relay for Life
April 9: We <3 Norm
April 10: Kendrick Lamar
April 16: Holi Moli
April 18: Black Light Dodgeball
April 23: End of the Year Happy Hour
April 26: End of the Year Party
2. All publicity must be creative
3. Tangible items that are submitted must be dry and in tack
4. Items must be creative
5. All publicity must be submitted on time
6. No foul, offensive, disrespectful items can be submitted
7. Submissions, whether tangible or electronic must be within regulation and guidelines of the University
8. No campaigning for votes, university email, etc.
9. Final decision is left to CAB's discretion
Ideas are, but not limited to, Union Banners, Handbills, Campus Chalk designs, and etc.
**Voting will take place on INSTAGRAM and Facebook from 4/1-4/5; Winner will be announced on 4/5